Do you need to have your AC system fixed?
If your AC system is not working properly, you are likely to get high repair costs when it actually breaks down, lose energy efficiency and get high monthly energy bills. And all this without properly cooling off your property to boot. We highly recommend you can an AHA expert in your city for a professional Air Conditioning Repair Service.
For over a decade we have been providing professional service for all our customers. The secret of our successful collaborations lies in the efficiency and productivity of the outstanding service we provide our customers with. The reasons why each individual who own an AC unit needs to have it checked and regularly maintained are many. To help our clientele better, we operate a 24/7 service. Whether it is improper functioning, inadequate management, faulty installation or poor service provided, the outcomes can be really serious for the human health, as well as for the lifespan of the system itself.
Even though AC units are usually produced by high quality manufactures, these units are quite vulnerable to different types of issues. This is because these units work all the time and do a great deal of work in order to provide highest comfort for the home. Another reason why issues with AC units occur is because customers often fail to have them regularly checked and maintained, ignoring the recommendations that these units need to be checked at least once, or optimally, twice a year. The frequency of these periodic inspections also has to do with the age of your system. An older system needs to be checked more often.
Regardless the reasons, here is a short list of problems that usually occur with AC units:
- DRAINAGE PROBLEMS – The condensate drain may get clogged, especially when the weather outside is humid. This may cause malfunction of the room AC units.
- REFRIGERANT LEAKS – This problem may occur due to various issues within the system itself. A highly trained technicians is needed in order to check and prove the system’s safety, as refrigerant leaks may be harmful for your family’s health.
- ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS FAILURE – Fan and compressor components may often wear out. The reasons may be various, and professional service is needed in order to get the system back running.
- INADEQUATE MAINTENANCE – Improper maintenance can be a real hazard. Leaving filters in for too long and not checking your ac system on a regular schedule will inevitably end up costing you more. Pay attention to maintain your system properly. Not all HVAC Companies are as thorough as AHA professionals.
- SENSOR PROBLEMS – A thermostat is a delicate part of your system. Issues with the thermostat sensor may result in sensor problems. It is advisable that a professional examine and fix this problem.
What to Do?
Whatever the problem is, the first thing to keep in mind is that you should not panic. Simply, examine the problem you are having and contact our call center at any time you find fitting. Explain the problem to one of our agents, and be sure that we will try to provide you with any needed information in order to help. If there is something that you can do by yourself we will be more than happy to let you know what to do.
Otherwise, we will inform you about the options you have regarding our services, as well as offer a chance to make an appointment with our team of experienced technicians who will be more than glad to examine your problem and propose the appropriate solutions. You should also know that we work for the most affordable quotes on the market and tend to offer the most professional service for our clients.
As soon as you arrange a meeting with our experts, we will show up to examine your system. This can be done at any time that works for you. What our diagnostics include is analyzing the system entirely in order to spot the problem, checking the fan, compressor, partition and coil, as well as the electrical components and ventilation. As soon as we identify the problem, we will provide you with a full report list, as well as introduce you to your own options. Our experts can also present you with some advice on how to take better care of your system.
AC Diagnostic Inspections
During the inspection our technician will also check:
- Basic System Operation & Safety Controls
- Air Conditioner Operating Temperatures
- AC Operating Defect
Once our technician has completed a full inspection of your unit and taken care of any repairs and maintenece needed, he will certify your system as fit for operation, meaning you can rest assured of a comfortable and cool summer.